Assembly is fun and simple! All you need is some white PVA glue and a little time.
GENERAL ASSEMBLY GUIDELINES
• All panels are labeled with an Alphabet and a number e.g. A1, B1 etc.
• Layout the parts in the diagrams provided (without glue) to ensure you have all the parts and they are in the right orientation.
• We recommend using ordinary white PVA glue which you can get from any stationery shop.
• Apply glue to the areas indicated by the ORANGE lines.
• Allow 1-2 hours to dry before using.
• Watch the general assembly videos at the bottom of this page to get an idea on how to put together your first tray.
• Use your fingernail to score carefully along the cutting lines to remove each piece from the foam board frame.
• Wipe excess glue off with toothpicks or something similar.